2017年5月10日星期三

Simply Awesome of S7 LCD digitizer !

Unfortunately my Galaxy took a face-dive into some concrete one day. I prayed there was a way I didn't have to live with a cracked screen for another year while my contract ended for a new phone. After reviewing several YouTube videos, I felt pretty confident I could replace the screen on my phone.

Keep in mind, I've never done this before.

So I got the box, carefully opened it and laid the tools out on a table and pulled up a video on how to replace it. I'd highly recommend you watch it two or three times right before disassemble so you don't rush and you know what to expect. Even with my XL hands, replacement was pretty easy for no experience.

If you need a new Note 5 LCD screen, I'd recommend this. And oh yeah, buy a new screen protector too while you're at it!

没有评论:

发表评论