2017年5月22日星期一

In full iPhone 5 LCD screen mode

Product came promptly using two day, Glass replacement looks to be of OEM quality and all tools needed for the replacement were included. Rootmi points you to an online video for instructions... the video is 45 minutes long.. about 1/2 is taking the iphone 6 Plus apart, and the other 1/2 of the video is putting it back together. The instructions are very clear, I had a Mac displaying the video in full iphone 5 LCD digitizer mode, and was stopping and starting and backing up the video every so often.. the the actual repair probably took a good 1. 5 to 2 hours, I was just being careful and methodically following the video. The iphone booted up and looks great now, especailly since the cracked glass is repaired. Thank you Rootmi for a high quality kit and excellent instructions.... So the only two minor problems.. two tiny screws in my original iphone had the phillips head a bit stripped... must have been an Apple tech from a year ago when camera was replaced (maybe) but it was a bit difficult to get to screws out.. I used a lot of pressure and had my own tools with a slightly bigger phillips head so that helped. Those two screws slowed down by repair. When putting them back I was just extra careful and luckilly got them back in OK. Just something to be aware of. I give this iphone 5 LCD digitizer manufacturers 5 stars!

没有评论:

发表评论