2017年5月24日星期三

S6 edge LCD digitizer and placing them on the new



Question: Does this screen works with G925t for T-mobile
Answer: I am assuming this is for the Mobile version of the Samsung edge s6. If so my guess it should work. There are no variants of the digitizer assembly that I know of. The only real difference between the cell phones of the s6 edge series that I can tell is the computer logic board.
Just be careful removing the back and taking the circuit boards off the old S6 edge LCD digitizer and placing them on the new.


Question: does this come with the glass
Answer: Yes it does

Question: Does this screen work for g925l? Thank you.
Answer: hi.yes, it compatible with it .

Question: Well this work for the G925A? Att variant
Answer: I am not sure, Ask the seller, that's what I did and hopefully it worked perfectly. yes, this LCD screen could work for the G925A. thank you!

没有评论:

发表评论