2017年3月22日星期三

Thanks for the iPhone 5 LCD digitizer assembly suppliers

Very good product. Cracked my iPhone 5 LCD screen on a Sunday evening and thanks for the iPhone 5 LCD digitizer assembly suppliers I had it replaced by Wednesday. It came very well protected and even has the Screen protector for assembly purpose. Once installed you could just remove it. The screen is very clean and clear. I would recommend having your own set of small Phillips screw drivers due to the ones supplied being very poorly made. The hex screw driver to remove the two hex bolts on the bottom (to remove the assembly) worked well, but then again it was only for 2 bolts. Once opened all the internal screws are very small Phillips screw heads (+). It took me about 20 minutes to swap out and I would not recommend just anyone to attempt this. There are components such as the camera and the home button that have to be removed from the old to the new as well. I managed by watching a few you tube videos and was fairly easy.


没有评论:

发表评论