2017年3月9日星期四

I couldn't wait to change my iPhone 6s plus LCD screen!

I understood that i was taking a risk in replacing my cracked screen by myself, and I could not be any happier to do this. Its like I just bought an entirely new phone! Initially I bought this exact kit from another seller, but when i got that one and changed it 1/4 of the screen was damaged/malfunctioning. So i was skeptical about this one might being damaged, but it wasn't and it does the job I need it to do. This one costs slightly less than the other one and had way more reviews. Extremely a good investment for me less than $30 bucks spent and I got to personally mess with the things inside my phone. I expected to damage my phone beyond repair since i could be a klutz (The first screen I tried to put on I lost quite a few screws to the sides of the phone but thank goodness you can buy spare screws on amazon too! )#) The best part for investing in this 1) I didn't have to return it & it works like my old screen(I don't notice any difference besides its no longer cracked. )#) 2) I save additional money to not pay others/apple to fix this for me (my local phone stores were asking for $100 and up, no thank you. )#) 3) I got to experiment/tear up my phone in the most neat manner I could possibly. Honestly there were a few other kits I was looking at, (way above my budget) essentially had most tools if not all (they just looked a little bit more fancier). Tools did exactly what they needed to do and I could not ask for more. Also this kit did exactly what I needed it to do, just to fix a broken screen and I had all the tools provided for me and I even got a stylus (which i don't really care for). I recommend that if you were to invest in this product yourself is 1) have an organized space to put screws and work comfortably. 2) Do your research there are online tutorials and websites going step by step on how to change this carefully. 3) have an understanding that certain results are the outcome of you doing it yourself if you wanted to change your own phone. 4) Try to be as careful as you can and only do what you are supposed to do with this kit to change your iPhone 6s plus LCD screen, and minimize damage to your phone or to other components while changing. This product came a day earlier than expected and I was happy, since i couldn't wait to change my screen!


没有评论:

发表评论