2017年3月13日星期一

My kids are hell on wheels when it comes to cracking screens

My kids are hell on wheels when it comes to cracking screens, so i have more than my fair share of experience replacing them. This is the best all in one kit you can get to fix a cracked display. All of the tools are included, and they aren't super flimsy like some other kits. I believe the tweezers are a relatively new addition to the kit and the only thing I've ever thought was missing from the kit before. The hard screen protector is a huge plus, and even though it is scratchable, I wouldn't say that it's overly soft. My son has been using his phone for months on end and has one hairline scratch across the protector. I've also had other cheap screen replacements that the backlight dies after a few months or separates from the S7 lcd digitizer at some point. Spend the extra money up front and get one of these instead.


没有评论:

发表评论