2017年4月5日星期三

I felt pretty confident tackling my NOTE 5 LCD screen

I've replaced my own battery so i felt pretty confident tackling my NOTE 5 LCD screen. Just so you know, your screen is a lot more involved But still completely doable. The video that this product links to is pretty thorough although they change the screen on a black Phone which makes some parts hard to see.

The first time around once I got everything back together I had a dead strip running down the middle of my screen and I couldn't type a "y" or a "6" and the middle of my space bar wasn't working. I downloaded an art app to draw all over my screen to test for dead spots and the dead strip ran down the whole middle of my screen. I had a feeling I didn't connect one of the cables correctly so i opened up my phone again and reconnected and it all worked perfectly.

Chances are if you have dead spots on your screen it has to do with user error rather than a faulty screen.

Good luck and take your time, this samsung phone parts USA is good, Be gentle and don't force any parts or you risk damaging your device


没有评论:

发表评论