2017年6月27日星期二

OEM note 5 replacement parts

I purchased this n920c LCD a little while ago and experienced no problems with it whatsoever. Although it didn't have the adhesive to make a smooth and easy placement onto a Galaxy phone, I understood that and proceeded to buy it because of its compelling price; anyways I hired a professional to attach it onto the phone. Also, it not being from an OEM note 5 replacement parts I was a bit skeptical; however, it did its job for a couple of months.

Then was the first drop that I've ever done on this phone and outcomes a crack on the LCD. I'm writing this review because it being funny how the LCD cracked, but not the glass. From hip height (I'm 5' 5") to a tile floor it dropped. I could've lived with a broken glass on phone, but to where a drop makes a phone completely useless was a sacrifice I could not bare. It was obvious that the LCD was cheaply made as compared to an OEM's manufacturing. I learned from my experience with this that it's best to buy the CORRECT products before you use something cheaply made to eventually break on you due to bad manufacturing.

没有评论:

发表评论